- Creating a positive attitude to finding or changing jobs
- Development of self-confidence and assertiveness in preparation to for interviews
- Helping people to move forward on their career paths where they feel stuck in uninteresting jobs with limited prospects.
- Help with preparing for and/or dealing with any potential fears around retirement.
- Assisting people to see the positive side of and potential benefits of being laid off or made redundant.
- Working with employees to help them alleviate stress. Site visits can be arranged depending on location and number of employees to be seen.
When I first heard about Les I was stuck. Stuck in a rut, professionally, personally, everyway. A sort of uncomfortable limbo. I’d gone through a number of life changing events, including death in the family, illness, moving countries, losing friends, you name it. I wanted something more from life, something better. I had a sneaking suspicion there was something good out there for me, but I wasn’t really sure and anyway had no clue how to go about getting it.
And that’s where Les came in. We worked together over a number of months. He did all the mysterious things he does. He gave me homework, but not too onerous. To cut a long story short together we have changed my life, and although he says I’ve done it all, I could not have done it without Les’s help. I now have a fabulous new job which challenges me in all the right ways, is letting me live up to my potential and pays me lots more. I have a better, more constructive attitude about so many things. I’m definitely on the right path. Thank you Les.
Joanne Kelly, (London) August 2010